Wednesday, March 11, 2009

punks jump up to get beat down

my best fighting moments came before the age of six. i took down nicolas b., the kindergarten bully. he's was raggin' on everybody, i mean he was callin' for a beatdown. my mom helped me strategize and told me to tell sucka his shoes was untied. bama fell for it (even though he was wearing cowboy boots). on chincoteague island a year later i threw down some mandarin style moves on some perps who wouldn't let me help build their sand castles. like the great master she was, my mom watched and nodded.
my days are now more peaceful, but i'm always ready for those that forget to pick up their canine's poop in the park near my house. that's just inconsiderate, dog.

madrid, spain, 1985

mr. mark would also like to warn those who don't put on their turn signal.